Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy Birthday...

The kid turned 14 yesterday. Words fail me. He's such an amazing kid. He was telling us at dinner last night that his school consists of people who are his friends and people he hasn't met yet. What a cool view of the world. I'm not sure if I was ever that optimistic. Every year that passes has been a new learning experience that has enriched our lives in countless ways and for the first time ever...I almost wish that we had decided to have more children.

Happy Birthday!

________________________________________________________________

One of my best friends also celebrates her birthday on Oct 17th. The good news is that even with my spotty memory...I will probably never forget her birthday. My thanks to her for being a part of our family's lives.

Happy Birthday to you too babe!

No comments: