Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A visit from the fabulous Katitude...

Got a call from Kat last night and she is coming for the weekend. Suddenly my week looks a whole lot better than it did a little while ago. I need to restock my bar with all of the fancy garnishes for all of the new recipes I plan to test on her. Friends are great guinea pigs when your perfecting a new drink.

My hubby is working all weekend so it will be a girls event. I'm sure that my son can be bribed to either work as bus boy or vacate for the weekend. Don't get me wrong, I love the kid but sometimes girls just need a little testosterone free space to vent, chat and cut loose.

Only four more sleeps until the weekend!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Expect a call on Saturday night :)

Glad to see you writing again babe...

miss you
J